Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Ending

Harsh comments about my martial status (or lack there of) that produce fresh tears. Thank You, Lord, for showing me how to lean all the more into You and not into the opinions of the world. Thank You, Lord, for emotions.

Dreams of serving with my hubbie and cuddling with my babies seeming so far out of reach. Thank You, Lord, for images that encourage my heart to keep waiting!

Worry that who I am is not good enough. Thank You, Lord, for defining me, not as who I am not, but who I AM in You.

My biologic clock tick... tick... ticking. Thank You, Lord, for being the Author of time and showing me that statistics and textbooks don't define me or my circumstance.

A heart that is wondering if God really does know the desires of my heart. Thank You, Lord, for creating a detailed, incredible, unbelievable life story, even if a love story in human terms is not in Your plans for me. 


A JOY full heart when hearing about the love stories of my sweet friends who I have been praying would find their God-given soul mates! Thank You, Lord, for grabbing my heart and doing a makeover. Thank You, Lord, for my precious friends love stories and their willingness to share their happiness with me in such tender ways- bless there relationships, Father!

Thank You, Lord for knowing my ending.

 

No comments: